Friday, January 10, 2014

Passionate Legos

      Legos are amazing, they are made out of the same material as snowboards slick undersides are. But that is not why I like them, they can create amazing devices, structures ad creations to suit your needs and desires. They come in all sorts of shapes and colors and designs to make even the wackiest types of things straight out of a young child's estranged mind. Your wildest dreams can be realized through Legos and the unholy creations you make could be shown to your friends and co workers. Legos are a great source to let out your inhibited desires to be creative and expressive relating your creative side is a great outlet for your emotions. Let it be known that the great depression crisis was solved by Legos, for the time of cleansing our minds of negativity and replacing it with positivity and childish merriment.

1 comment:

  1. When I was growing up I made some lego things, I had the pirates of the carribean black pearl, took me two weeks to build. I also had a 5,000 piece military set and made tanks, choppers, jeeps, jets, and little men, it was fun! I kinda dropped the lego thing, and then I started making bionicals, those were super fun they actually did things, not just sat there an look complicated

    ReplyDelete